1.Many people who are old, sick or alone won't find it that much different to 'self-isolate' from normal.
2.If everyone who is sick stays at home there should be a lot fewer colds and normal flu and a change from virtuous masochistic culture.
3. Would it be a good time to try out universal pay to cover food-claim it back from most later in tax?
4. If children are left with un checked adults there could be increased abuse.
5.Many parents might enjoy being at home with their children and want a life with a better work-life balance.
6.Home-schooling might increase in future and children might enjoy not being in chaotic overcrowded bullying environments where classes are too large. Some might learn more.
7 A year with no exams might be ok.
8. Time to read and play music and talk together at home.
9.Would be far worse without online stuff and phones.
10 Might be pressure to improve daytime tv.
11 Apparantly a lot cleaner air in Bejing etc where factories have closed?
12 Will humanity one day be wiped out by a similar but more deadly virus spread?
13.If they accidentally find a cure for the common cold during research for the new virus will we get the cure?
14. Motive to move the homeless into accommodation so they aren't coughing all over those that pass by?
15. Rationing may be needed if people panic buy.